All-on-4 Implant-Supported Dentures in Midtown Atlanta & Roswell
Missing some teeth?
Ask us about All-on-4 denture implants.
Say goodbye to the hassle of adhesive dentures or the long process required for multiple implants.
Also called implant-supported dentures, this treatment is a hybrid of dentures and implants and a proven method for replacing any number of missing teeth.
We’re proud to offer this modern implant-supported denture treatment in our Roswell and Midtown Atlanta offices.
Discover the benefits of implant-supported dentures
Compared to adhesive dentures, the All-on-4 system:
- Protects the bone structure of your face and jaw.
- More secure, allowing you to eat the foods you love and speak naturally.
- Looks just like your natural teeth.
- Custom-made for a perfect fit
What are implant-supported dentures?
Implant-supported dentures are a state-of-the-art and highly-effective method for restoring missing teeth.
This treatment involves carefully placing up to 6 (and as few as 4) individual implants in your mouth. Dentures are then permanently attached to these implants, providing a rock-solid foundation and natural-looking results.
With implant-supported dentures from Atlanta Center for Advanced Periodontics, your new smile will look and function just like natural teeth — nobody will be the wiser!
Implant-supported dentures: What to expect
Interested in implant-supported dentures? Start by scheduling a consultation at our Midtown Atlanta or Roswell office. Here’s what you can expect.
- We’ll assess your dental health and situation, discussing all your options and making a plan for restoring your smile.
- Depending on the health of your gums, a bone graft may be necessary to ensure a solid foundation for your implants.
- Up to 6 biocompatible implants will be placed in your jaw and given time to heal.
- Once your implant has healed, your final prosthetic will be custom-made to ensure a perfect fit and a natural-looking smile.
Every step of my dental implant journey with Dr. Pumphrey and his wonderful, caring staff has been easy and pain free. I was scheduled quickly and all my questions were answered; I never felt rushed and I could tell I was in expert hands. Not only did Dr. Pumphrey handle my implant procedure, his team scheduled a referral appointment for me and personally called the doctor before my visit to discuss my crown concerns for a tooth that he wasn’t even responsible for! He could tell that I was anxious about it and knew a second opinion would help ease my worries. You guys are great, thank you!
At our offices, we combine advanced technology with amazing service to deliver the best results for your smile. We look forward to welcoming you with personalized and comfortable care.
- Friendly office environment and staff
- Compassionate care — there’s never any judging
- Answers to your questions and explanation of what to expect
- Amazing outcomes, every time
Complete your medical history form before your appointment.
Read and sign financial, appointment, and consent forms.